Cuddly Gurus is committed to providing you with a satisfying shopping experience. We are always trying to better understand and present you with information about the products and services that are most helpful to you. To help us in that process, we do collect information about you through your online shopping experiences.
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services and products
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Cuddly Gurus is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Cuddly Gurus has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
If you are a resident of California, effective January 1, 2020, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
a) To know what categories of Personal Information about you we have collected and used, including how the Personal Information was collected;
b) To know what categories of Personal Information are being sold (if any) or disclosed, and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties, and a list of categories of information that are sold;
c) To access your Personal Information, including the right to download or transfer Personal Information collected during the previous 12 months
d) To request that your Personal Information be deleted
e) To equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
While California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information under CCPA, we do not sell Personal Information to any third parties, and therefore, we have not included a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on our Site.
If our practices change, we will update this Privacy Statement and take any other necessary action to comply with applicable law.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
For any other queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org